The abstract submission for the 18th European Conference on Magnetic Resonance (EUROMAR 2022) is now open for late breaker abstract submissions who missed the deadline to be considered for Poster Presentation.
The deadline is Friday, 10 June (at 23:59 CEST).
Please make sure to carefully read the abstract submission guidelines before submitting your abstract.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The submitter is required to select the most appropriate topic for the abstract in the online submission form. All entries should fall under one of the 13 topics below:
1. Bio NMR
9. Small mol. / Drug discovery
10. SSNMR methods+ appl.
11. Solution NMR – Methodology
12. Benchtop / Low field
13. Single molecule detection/ NV centers
- The person submitting the abstract should be the presenting author of the work.
- Please keep your title informative and concise, and not be longer than 15 words.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The total length of the abstract should be max. 300 words.
- Abstract submission deadline for abstract to be considered for Oral Presentations: 23 March 2022 (23:59 CET)
- Notification of acceptance for Oral Presentations: April 2022
- Abstract submission deadline for Poster Presentations: 1 May 2022 (23:59 CEST)
- Notification of acceptance for Poster Presentations: May 2022
- Early Bird registration deadline: 30 April 2022