The submitter is required to select the most appropriate topic for the abstract in the online submission form. All entries should fall under one of the 13 topics below:
1. Bio NMR
9. Small mol. / Drug discovery
10. SSNMR methods+ appl.
11. Solution NMR – Methodology
12. Benchtop / Low field
13. Single molecule detection/ NV centers
- The person submitting the abstract should be the presenting author of the work.
- Please keep your title informative and concise, and not be longer than 15 words.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The total length of the abstract should be max. 300 words.
- Abstract submission deadline for abstract to be considered for Oral Presentations: 23 March 2022 (23:59 CET)
- Notification of acceptance for Oral Presentations: April 2022
- Abstract submission deadline for Poster Presentations: 1 May 2022 (23:59 CEST)
- Notification of acceptance for Poster Presentations: May 2022
- Early Bird registration deadline: 30 April 2022