Registration for the European Conference on Magnetic Resonance (EUROMAR 2022) is open! Join your fellow colleagues in Utrecht, The Netherlands from 10 to 14 July 2022 to exchange knowledge and experience across the different topics. We are all looking forward to a live conference!
Why should you register for EUROMAR 2022?
- High-quality sessions on the latest developments in the field
- Poster sessions
- Meet new and existing colleagues during our exciting social programme
In order to attend the conference, you need to be an Ampere member. The registration system will automatically run your contact information against Ampere’s database and will redirect you to the correct registration link according to your membership status. The Ampere membership fee amounts to €35 (€17,50 for Students) and it will be added to the registration fee for participants who are not Ampere members yet.
For more information about the Ampere Membership, please visit their website.
|Early registration fee
(until 30 April 2022)
|Late registration fee
(1 May – 30 June 2022)
|Onsite registration fee
(1 – 14 July 2022)
|Full Participant (Ampere Member)||€ 675||€ 725||€ 775|
|Full Participant + Ampere Membership||€ 710||€ 760||€ 810|
|Students (Ampere Member)||€ 300||€ 325||€ 400|
|Student + Ampere Membership||€ 317,50||€ 342,50||€ 417,50|
|Accompanying Person||€ 125||€ 125||€ 125|
|Gala Dinner Ticket||€ 65||€ 65||€ 65|
|Gala Dinner Ticket – Student||€ 50||€ 50||€ 50|
|Gala Dinner Ticket – Accompanying Person||€ 65||€ 65||€ 65|
The Full Participant and Student registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions and exhibition
- Poster sessions
- Coffee and lunch breaks as per programme
- Opening session
- Welcome mixer
The accompanying person registration fee includes access to the building, exhibition and Welcome Reception. It does not include access to scientific sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following conditions apply:
- For registration cancellations by the participant received up to and including 10 May 2022, a reimbursement will be given minus €30 handling fee. After this date, registration fees are non-refundable.
- For cancellation of the in-person conference by the organisation in case of force majeure, the participant will be offered an online seat and will receive a reimbursement of the difference between the online and onsite registration fee.
- Name changes are not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of €30 per registration will be charged for every modification.
- All refunds will be processed after the event.
We accept payment by bank transfer, credit card or iDEAL (Dutch bank accounts only). If you choose to pay via bank transfer you will receive an automatic email including the invoice after your registration. We cannot accept payment by check nor debit card. Any additional fees (e.g. bank charges) are at own expense. Payment of the applicable registration fee must be made within 14 days after registration.
Please note that we can only provide you with an invitation letter for the EUROMAR 2022 Conference after we received your registration and payment. After the payment you will receive a link for the Letter of Invitation in the confirmation email. If you did not receive this link, please contact the EUROMAR 2022 Conference Secretariat at: email@example.com.
EUROMAR 2022 is offering a reduced registration fee to students. During the registration students need to upload an official student card valid till the end of the conference. Alternatively, they can upload a signed letter of their supervisor confirming their Master or PhD student status during the EUROMAR 2022 conference.